Get In Touch
Have a Question? Send Us a Message
Request a Call
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 9:00pm AEDT
Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm AEDT
Sunday 9:00am – 1:00pm AEDT
After hours by appointment
Head OfficeSuite 1/34 McLachlan St Darwin NT 0800
You can get started now by completing a short form with your information. Let us know what you need, and we’ll get back to you to discuss your options.
Remember, reaching out to us comes with absolutely no obligation on your part, and our consultation is entirely free. We're here to provide guidance and clarity, ensuring you have all the tools you need to make an informed decision.
How much does it cost to consult Manage Your Loans?
There is no cost to you (the borrower) when taking on the services of an MYL broker. MYL typically earn a commission or fee from lenders for each successfully settled loan.
You are under no obligation to take a loan after reviewing options nor is there any cost involved for our customers.
How long does the loan approval process take?
It depends on the type of loan. For instance, home and car loans typically require collateral, while personal loans may be unsecured. Our loan representatives can provide specific information based on your chosen loan type.
What documents do I need to provide to the broker?
The specific documents required can vary based on the type of loan you're seeking and your individual circumstances. However, typically, for a mortgage, you'll be asked to provide the following:
- Proof of Identity: Photographic ID such as a driver's license, passport, or any other government-issued ID.
- Proof of Income: Recent pay slips (usually the last 2-3 months), tax returns, and possibly a letter from your employer detailing your employment status and income.
- Proof of Savings: Bank statements or passbooks showing consistent savings over a minimum period, typically 3-6 months.
- Details of Current Debts: Statements from credit cards, existing loans, and other debts.
- Proof of Current Living Expenses: This can include utility bills, rent receipts, or mortgage statements.
- Credit History Report: While brokers often access this on your behalf, it's good to have a personal copy for reference.
- Details of Assets: Information on properties, vehicles, investments, and other valuable assets you own.
- For Self-Employed Applicants: Business financial statements, business registration documents, and GST returns, among others.
- Proof of Deposit: If you've already made a deposit on a property or a purchase, you might be required to show evidence of this payment.
- Property Details: If you're seeking a mortgage or refinancing, you'll need to provide details about the property, including recent tax assessments, property details, or a purchase agreement.
How is my personal information protected with a broker?
Are the interest rates offered through a broker competitive?
For smarter financing
talk to one of our brokers
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land where we work and live. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders of all communities who also work and live on this land.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website is general in nature and is not intended to be specialist or personal advice. The information provided on our website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives or financial needs. You should consider the appropriateness of the advice to your own situation before taking any action. The information provided should not be relied upon for the purposes of entering into any legal or financial commitments. Specific investment advice should be obtained from a suitably qualified professional. If any financial product has been mentioned, you should obtain and read a copy of the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and consider the information contained within that Statement with regard to your personal circumstances before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. You can obtain a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement by speaking to a member of our team.
The advice provided in marketing material and posts by Manage Your Loans, our representatives and our partners is to be considered general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your specific objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your own objectives and financial needs. If any products are detailed in this presentation, you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to the products and consider the information provided before making any decisions.
Manage Your Loans Pty Ltd ABN 34 652 442 790 is a Credit Representative (540988) of Home Mortgage Plus Pty Ltd ACN 105 991 839 (ACL 392200)